Throughout the year the Council conducts a range of free business online workshops and seminars (Webinars) covering a broad range of topics including: sales, finance, human resources management, marketing, mediation, legislative issues, trade barriers, intellectual property and more.
The Council also supports the delivery of Webinars from other organizations (e.g. service providers, industry associations, non-profit organizations, legislators etc.)
Notifications of upcoming Webinars are sent via email to all Council members.
Benefits of attending an International Trade Council Webinar:
- Hot and applicable topics: Spend between 60-90 minutes of your time to gain knowledge the most applicable topics in your field.
- Reputable and experienced presenters: Webinars are conducted by presenters with world-recognized reputation and long term experiences in the fields.
- Interactive: Throughout the presentation there are opportunities to ask questions and submit feedback.
- Time effective: The average webinar takes between 60-90 minutes. There is no cost of travelling and taking days off work, and participants still receive the same learning outcomes as a regular workshop.
- Cost effective: Webinars are free to Council members. In addition, there is no need to spend on airfares, hotels, car rentals or enterainment.
- Convenient: You can attend a Webinar in your office or at home at your own convenience.
- Easy to use: All you need to have is a computer with high speed Internet connection and a computer headset with a high quality microphone. All you need to do is to click on the link in the invitation email and start joining the workshop.
- Additional credentials for your portfolio: Participants receive a certificate of attendance upon request.