The International Trade Council (hereinafter referred to as "ITC", "we", "us", or "our") is committed to providing an accessible and inclusive website and services to all users, including those with disabilities. Our Accessibility Policy outlines the measures we have implemented and our ongoing efforts to ensure our website and services are accessible to everyone.
This Accessibility Policy applies to all online content and services provided on the ITC website and any affiliated websites.
Our accessibility objectives include:
- Ensuring that our website and services are compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA, or any subsequent updates.
- Providing alternative formats and communication options to accommodate users with diverse abilities.
- Continuously reviewing and updating our website and services to address accessibility issues and improve the user experience for all visitors.
We have implemented the following accessibility features on our website:
- Text alternatives for non-text content, such as images and multimedia.
- A logical and intuitive navigation structure to enable easy access to information.
- Consistent use of headings, labels, and other structural elements to facilitate screen reader compatibility.
- Adjustable text size and color contrast options for improved readability.
- Keyboard-accessible elements and features for users who cannot use a mouse or other pointing devices.
Alternative Formats and Communication Options
Upon request, we will make every effort to provide information and services in alternative formats or communication methods to accommodate users with disabilities. Please contact us if you require assistance or alternative formats.
Feedback and Reporting Accessibility Issues
We welcome your feedback on our website's accessibility and encourage you to report any accessibility issues you may encounter. Please contact us with your feedback or concerns.
Ongoing Efforts and Monitoring
We are committed to continuously monitoring and updating our website and services to address accessibility issues and ensure compliance with evolving accessibility standards. We will conduct regular audits and reviews to identify and resolve any barriers to accessibility.
Training and Awareness
We provide accessibility training to our staff and ensure they are aware of our commitment to providing an inclusive and accessible online experience. Our staff is equipped with the knowledge and tools to address accessibility concerns and provide assistance to users with diverse abilities.
Changes to this Accessibility Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Accessibility Policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated policy on our website with a new effective date. Your continued use of our website and services after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Accessibility Policy or the accessibility of our website and services, please contact us using the form found on this website.