Goals of the Membership Development Committee:
The Membership Development Committee actively seeks new members, follows up with prospects and works to retain existing members.
- Identify any gaps in industry representation and seek out leaders in those industries to participate in Council membership
- Design, organise and host events for Council members to create opportunities for networking
- Reach out to members and prospective members, inviting them to events and involving them in Council activities
- Seek input on Council performance and how the organisation can better member needs
- Promote the Council goals and events
- Draft press releases on behalf of the Council and submit to the National Chairperson for approval
Attract, strengthen, and retain a diverse and engaged Council membership and provide a timely and informative system of Communication highlighting the values and accomplishments of the Council.
Reports to the National Chairperson.