2021 Go Global Awards Judging Panel Announced
For Immediate Distribution
Washington, DC (USA). The International Trade Council (www.tradecouncil.org) is pleased to announce the 2021 panel of judges for the upcoming Go Global Awards.
The annual awards program, officially taking place from late July onwards, will see fourteen new judges this year, reviewing applications from 36 sectoral and 8 leadership award categories.
Companies of all sizes are invited to participate.
This year’s judging panel includes:
- Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon. United States of America
- Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
- Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
- Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia. Armenia
- Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia (IDEA). Andalucia, Spain
- Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the USA. United States of America
- James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia. United States of America
- Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
- Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise. Malta
- Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. United States of America
- Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest. Czech Republic
- Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia. Estonia
- Ranjani Rangan, Executive Director, Changi Travel Services. Singapore
- Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC. Kazakhstan
"2020 was a year like no other, yet businesses of all sizes, from all industries, defined the limitations of our new world and kept on. These organizations have displayed their resilience, innovated, embraced rapid technological changes, and supported their employees and communities in a way never seen before. Entrepreneurship cannot be stopped. Collaboration will always prevail. New opportunities can sometimes be found in the darkest of places," said the International Trade Council Chairperson for South East Asia, Ranjani Rangan.
The Go Global Awards recognize the achievements of companies of all sizes around the world. The 2021 Awards events will be held virtually, with short-listed entrants giving live elevator pitches before the judging panel on the 14th of September, followed by the virtual awards-giving ceremony on the 5th of October, 2021.
The Go Global Awards follow a rigorous three-tiered review/selection process. Candidates begin the application process with a pre-screening / ranking phase. The top 20% of nominations across all categories are then cross-reviewed to ensure consistency. Finalists are then selected and move forward to the live judging event, where they present before independent members of the Go Global Awards Committee. The Awards Committee then cross-reviews the finalist presentations and the final decisions are announced at the Go Global Awards Day.
About the Awards
Originally launched in 1989, The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate organizations that are the engines of the global economy. Companies that (regardless of their size) drive the economy forward through their innovations, technologies, and strategies.
The Awards bring together hundreds of senior executives from some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, exporters, technology firms, international service providers, venture capital firms and financial institutions.
This years awards categories include: Accounting Services, Advanced Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence, BioTech, Business Process Outsourcing, CleanTech, Construction, eCommerce, EdTech, Electronics, Energy, Export Promotion, Fashion, Finance, Information Technology, HealthTech, Hospitality, Legal Services, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marketing, Market Research, MedTech, Mining, Packaging, Pharma, Professional Services, PropertyTech, Retail, Robotics, Shipping, Supply Chain Management, Tourism, Trade Finance, Mining & Wholesale.
While the Go Global Awards offer the opportunity to be recognized and honored by their peers it also goes beyond winning trophies and citations. The program aims to build a community of senior executives from across the globe to support one another, share ideas, create partnerships, and build on their existing knowledge and connections. Winners gain access to unique international platforms through the extensive International Trade Council network of members in 176 countries.
Find out more about the awards www.goglobalawards.org