Benefits to the ITC’s Dispute Resolution System
Legal problems don’t have to be long, arduous legal battles. The International Trade Council’s Alternative Dispute Resolution system provides methods to resolve issues outside of court proceedings that still result in legally binding agreements. Alternative resolutions that the Council can provide are:
Why use the Council’s Alternative Dispute Resolution System?
- Lower cost
- Quick and efficient – mediation or arbitration takes as little as two weeks to schedule
- Clear directives for decision-making
- Emphasis on conciliation between parties
- Resolves quarrels without resorting to court litigation
- Assists to build successful relations
- Services are private, confidential and without prejudgment
- Your lawyer can still advise you
- Helps parties reach their own solutions
- The process is solution driven and allows for creativity
- Leads to co-operation & win-win settlements
The International Trade Council’s Alternative Dispute Resolution System is available to our members at a substantially lower cost when compared to typical legal proceedings. Please contact us to learn more.