Virtual Assistants & On-Demand Staffing
Virtual assistants and instant staff services can be provided by the International Trade Council for a variety of projects. These highly qualified individuals are able to take on those every day essential tasks you don’t have time for. They can step in and out of your business as you need them or on a project by project basis.
When you hire a virtual assistant, you’ll save time each day. Here are examples for you to consider.
- Needed tasks. Newsletters, article making, social media are but a few of the tasks that may need to be done on a daily basis and also tasks that you may find that you don’t have the time to do. You can hire a virtual assistant to do these tasks. This will give your business or organization a better chance of growing when these tasks are completed each day.
- We all have tasks we don’t want to do, but without them our business won’t grow. Your virtual assistant can do these tasks for you.
- A huge advantage to many businesses is using special projects that will enable your company to grow. Using a virtual assistant you can increase your business and not have to spend any more time working your business than you currently are.
- Benefits of using a virtual assistant compared to traditional staffing
- No need to worry about payroll tax, vacation pay, sick leave, worker’s compensation and employee benefits.
- No extra office space required.
- No agency fees.
- Flexibility – This can be a major factor in using a virtual assistant as they can work out of office hours. This would include work done over the weekend or to meet a deadline.
- No waste / pay as you need – You only pay for what you need done. This is ideal for those who would like to get additional assistance, but aren’t sure of their usage pattern.
- Leave the hard work to the virtual assistant. By doing this it means you don’t need to learn new software or programs.
- Services available
Council assigned virtual assistants offer a wide variety of services. That can range from handling special projects or taking on additional office duties on a regular basis. Some of the tasks a virtual assistant can help you with are:
- Secretarial support
- Social media management
- Event and meeting planning
- Web design and maintenance
- Project management
- Market surveys
- Purchase & supply procurement
- Data entry
- Database development
- Presentation preparation
- Travel arrangements
- Mail merges
All virtual assistants are degree qualified with a minimum of five years professional experience. Most speak more than one language.
All virtual assistants are dedicated to delivering quality services to our clients worldwide. They are professional and, most important to any business or organization, you can rest at ease that any work undergone by our assistants will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Virtual assistants sign confidentiality agreements with the Council prior to every project and a second agreement directly with the client. This agreement covers the confidentiality of all practices, procedures, and information learned during the normal course of doing business.
Prices can vary according to the type of project, skills and technology required to complete it. Discounts are usually offered for long-term contracts and retainer services.
Council members are eligible to receive discounts on virtual assistant services.