Interested in exploring your opportunities in North America? Or, would you like to access the U.S. market by establishing a new legal entity?
For a limited time the International Trade Council is offering a special package that includes the incorporation of a US (Delaware) sole-member Limited Liability Company, tax (EIN) number, virtual office, phone and fax, US Government FDIC Insured business bank account with online banking and MasterCard debit card.
This turn-key solution provides a unique stepping-stone to entering the North American, Central American or South American market and can also be used as a stepping-stone to Europe for those businesses wishing to take advantage of various US free-trade agreements.
- Name check and clearance
- Preparation of articles
- Electronic filing for a Delaware LLC
- State incorporation fees
- 12 months registered agent fee
- Certificate of formation
- LLC member agreement (corporate by-laws)
- Digital copies of documents
- Company Tax ID number / EIN number
Other Exclusive Benefits Included in Package:
- Business bank deposit account
- Debit card (Only issued once you receive your first local payment)
- US virtual office mail address
- US phone number set up
- US fax number set up
Package Price – $3000 USD
**Discounts may apply for ITC member organizations from time-to-time.