The Evaluation Process
The International Trade Council cannot guarantee that you or your topic will be chosen for a webinar. Contact information for each speaker must be provided and each speaker must approve of the Guidelines for Webinar Speakers. Once submitted, your webinar application will be reviewed by the International Trade Councils education team for consideration. Proposal submissions that fail to meet all guidelines or are incomplete will not be considered for review.
Proposals will be evaluated to ultimately develop a high-quality webinar based on the following criteria:
- Innovation, creativity and originality of topic
- Educational components and learning outcomes
- Clarity, depth and specificity of proposal
- Timeliness and relevance of subject matter
- Practical applicability of topic
- Qualifications, expertise and experience level of presenter(s)
Speakers will be notified of the International Trade Council’s decision regarding proposals within a month of submission. The International Trade Council will not accept phone calls regarding the status of webinars at any time during the selection process.
Running a webinar in partnership with the International Trade Council is completely free of charge to our members (although we do reserve the right to restrict access to the scheme at any time).