Amazon AWS Cloud Credits
AWS Activate offers startups free tools, resources, and more to quickly get started on AWS.
AWS Activate provides startups with a host of benefits, including AWS credits*, AWS support plan credits, and training, to help grow your business. Activate benefits are designed to give you the right mix of tools and expert support so you can succeed with AWS while optimizing performance, managing risk, and keeping costs under control.
AWS Activate credits
Have AWS Activate credits automatically applied to your AWS account to help cover your AWS service usage.
AWS technical support
Receive AWS Business or AWS Developer Support from AWS experts, including architectural guidance and best practices as you build and test.
AWS training and resources
Learn from AWS experts to enhance your cloud skills and knowledge. Receive training and materials to help you be more effective and do more in the cloud.
Activate Founders is designed for early-stage startups with no institutional funding.
- New to AWS Activate Founders and/or AWS Activate.
- Have not previously received credits from AWS Activate Portfolio.
- Have an active AWS Account.
- Startup must be self-funded, unbacked or bootstrapped – no institutional funding or affiliation with an Activate Provider.
- A company website or web profile.
- Startup must be less than 10 years old.