Call for Speakers
The International Trade Council is looking for volunteer speakers for its regular conference series.
These conferences are regular online (virtual) events and combine keynote presentations, panel discussions and business advisory sessions. Speakers will also be able to work 1:1 with groups of c-suite executives in virtual rooms to network, answer questions and provide live mentoring.
We Need You!!
We are looking for presenters / speakers who are either:
- Successful company founders (post $10 million USD in revenues)
- Angel investors / VC’s
- Business mentors
- Business incubators
- Senior logistics, supply chain management, freight executives
- Senior professional service firm executives (legal, accounting, finance)
- Senior banking & finance executives
- Senior employees of government trade and investment agencies
- Chambers of commerce executives
Why Get Involved as a Speaker?
- Meet potential customers
- Act as a mentor and help other business owners
- Be acknowledged as a philanthropist (by reinvesting a small portion of your time in the business community)
- Help to strengthen the StartUp culture (and help others overcome challenges that you may also have faced)
- Hear about new and innovative business models
- Discover business opportunities
- Grow your business sector
- Foster productive competition (while heading off some of the risks competitors pose)
- Learn from (and network with) other successful entrepreneurs
- Strengthen your presence and increase brand visibility
What You Will Receive
- Promotion on event webpage (name, logo, profile)
- Promotion on email-shots to the ITC database of more than 2.4 million C-Suite Executives
- Virtual “booth” in online conferences
- Logo displayed throughout the event
- Recording of the event
What To Expect
To ensure quality of video and ease of participation for speakers we will pre-record all presentations (except live audience Q&A’s and ‘virtual mentor rooms’) .
The pre-recorded presentations will run according to the “live” agenda and event the speakers will log in and will be able to answer audience questions via live chat and “on screen” live video.
Speakers and attendees will also be able to request, accept (or decline) and hold 1:1 “virtual” face-to-face live meetings and virtual round tables with up to 16 attendees in your branded virtual booth.
You will be able to network, share experiences, arrange meetings, connect and form lasting relationships!