The International Trade Council can provide assistance with your business relocation, so you can concentrate on important goals and business decisions.
Council staff can connect you to the right people to help you and your business with site and building selection, acquisition and permitting, employment recruitment, labour market analysis, training, and assistance understanding regulatory authorities.
Below is an overview of the business relocation assistance services the International Trade Council provides:
- Demographic analysis
- Site and building analysis
- Financial analysis services
- Workforce / training programmes co-ordination and referral for employer services, training, programmes and more
- Permitting and regulatory assistance support in working within local, state and federal regulations
- Liaison with federal and state agencies on issues of financial package assistance and other services
International Trade Council staff can also help in providing information about various incentives and help connect you with the resources you need to make your relocation or expansion successful.