International Trade Council approved procurement consultants are experienced professionals who are capable of providing procurement services worldwide. Our consultants offer deep domain knowledge in under-performing categories of spend, combined with significant experience in establishing and enforcing integrated procurement processes across the organisation.
Participation in the procurement process by independent Council approved consultants provides objective, third party assurance to government agencies, vendors, and other stakeholders; including the general public that the procurement project has demonstrated openness, fairness, consistency and transparency throughout its design and implementation.
Council approved consultants are available to provide the following services:
- Strategic procurement advice and business case development
- Management of tender processes
- Establishment of tender panels
- Technical advisory services
- Tender document preparation
- Bid evaluation and assessment
- Risk assessment and management
- Project Director services
- Monitoring and auditing
- Steering Committee membership
- Capacity building and training
Each consultant understands the need to design and execute a process that involves all relevant parties to the procurement process; including the internal project team, external advisers and potential respondents.