Press Release Distribution
Have your press release placed in hundreds of top search engines, news websites, blogs, social networks, online magazines, internet TV and radio websites.
A good news story creates a buzz in your industry and informs people of important updates in your company, products or services.
Examples of the type of press releases published by the International Trade Council for its members include:
- Partnerships / joint ventures
- Winning a tender
- Recruitment of an important staff member
- Announcing an upcoming event
- The launch of a new product or service
- Opinions on recent industry development
Depending on its content, your press release may rank highly in search engines and increase the chance that your news will get picked up by journalists and/or industry insiders who are looking for content for their next story.
International Trade Council members can get up to 5 free press releases per month (actual amount depends on your membership level).
- Extensive distribution
- Instant exposure
- Improved online branding
* All press releases must be between 250-450 words and comply with international press release standards. Brochures and non-newsworthy content may not be accepted.
The service is completely free of charge to our members (although we do reserve the right to restrict calls to the scheme by any member whose usage we judge to be inappropriate and/or disproportionate).