Importer Analysis & Contact List Reports
The International Trade Council’s custom-researched market intelligence reports contain detailed information on demand and movement on any specified product across 30 countries.
- Buyers located in target country – with known contact details
- Buyers ranked by number of transactions, dollar values and weight
- Average unit prices the buyers are paying for specified item
- Companies currently selling to the top 5 buyers
- Seller port of origin statistics
- Purchase port of destination statistics
- Top 100 buyer contacts
- Top 5 buyers detailed purchase history (including bills of lading)
- General statistical information about general demand of the target product
- Raw bill of lading data
Reports use latest available customs (import/export) statistics and real bill of lading data which is then analyzed by the Council’s team of trade specialists.
Leads / contacts are then researched using the Council’s own internal database together with public databases.
This service is provided free of charge to members of the International Trade Council. Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for our staff to manually compile your report.