Grant Name: Market Development Grant (MDG)
Information Link: https://www.matrade.gov.my/en/malaysian-exporters/services-for-exporters/exporters-development/market-development-grant-mdg
The Market Development Grant (MDG) is a financial support facility in the form of a reimbursable grant to assist Malaysian Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Professional Service Providers, Trade & Industry Associations, Chambers of Commerce and Professional Bodies in undertaking eligible export promotional activities.
- RM200,000 per eligible company. Any company that has fully utilised RM200,000 since the date of commencement of MDG in 2002, will no longer be eligible for consideration. MDG reimbursements for any given year will be subject to the availability of funds.
- Participation in Trade & Investment Missions/ Export Acceleration Missions – RM2,000
- Participation in International Trade Fairs / Exhibitions – RM15,000
Companies are advised to submit their claim documentation WITHIN 40 days from the last date of promotional activity for:
- International Trade Fairs/ Exhibitions held locally or overseas
- Trade & Investment Missions (TIM) or Export Acceleration Missions (EAM)
- International Conferences overseas
Market Development Unit
+603 6207 7077 / 7593