Get an early-bird view of the upcoming FREE AML/KYC tool from the International Centre for Trade Transparency. This cutting edge AI tool is designed to help industry and government reduce risk, save money, and comply with their legal obligations in various domains.
Pre-Subscribe and Shape the Tool to Your Needs:
This is not just a launch—it's an invitation for collaboration. By pre-subscribing, you get an early bird opportunity to provide feedback, shaping this tool to fit your specific needs. Your insights will be pivotal in refining this tool's features and functionality.
Importance of this software
- Enables organizations of all sizes to comply with mandatory and often complex KYC, AML, and Supply Chain Transparency Laws.
- Empowers your organization to accurately verify the identities of customers and business partners.
- Maps relationships between entities, assets, and beneficial owners.
- Helps to minimize the risks of non-payment, penalties, and hefty fines.
- Companies, Directors, Shareholders, Shareholdings & Ultimate Beneficiaries: Unravel the corporate maze with a click.
- Sanctioned Entities: Stay updated with global watchlists.
- Wanted Individuals: Identify and avoid partnerships with individuals facing legal scrutiny.
- Oligarchs, Debarred Entities, Banned Directors: Reduce risk of entanglement in future legal problems.
- Politically Exposed Persons: Helping you validate high-profiles individuals.
- Terrorists & Financial Crime: Safeguard against partnerships that can tarnish your reputation.
- Ranswomware Bank Accounts and Cryptocurrency Wallets: bEnsuring that you are dealing with legal partners
- Asset Registries, Ship and Aircraft Registries: Obtain insights into the financial instruments and assets of potential partners.
- Linked Addresses: Know more than just names, but also the addresses behind them.
Our extensive data sources encompass 316 company registries, sanction bodies, wanted lists, negative media, and so much more, ensuring you receive a fully GDPR compliant, unparalleled view of every entity.
Invest in Trade-Focused Artificial Intelligence
The International Centre for Trade Transparency, an affiliate of the International Trade Council, invites discerning investors with an interest in artificial intelligence, global trade, supply chain management, and trade transparency to explore potential opportunities.
Deadline for registration as a shareholder: 30th September 2023