Incubator (StartUp) Benefits
The International Trade Council’s business incubator program allows participants to access a range of free and/or discounted services through our partner service providers.
You can learn more about some of the benefits by browsing the links below:
Accounting & Finance
- Zeni – 25% off your first 6-months, plus waived setup fees
- Amplitude – up to $40000 USD of free credits
- Mixpanel – up to $50000 USD of free credits
- Segment – up to $25000 USD of free credits
- Avis – Up to 30% off
- GorillaStack – 20% off on your first year
- Memberstack – 50% off for 3 months on any Memberstack plan
- Pave – Free access to real-time compensation benchmarking data set for 12 months after connecting your systems
- Plantoost – One-time payment for lifetime subscription on pro plans
- Serverspace – Double your first payment with no limit to maximal amount of payment.
- Squarespace – 10% your website or domain
- Miro – up to $1000 USD in credits
- Focusmate – 20% off the 1st month using the code LAUNCHSPECIAL
Email Marketing Services
- ActiveTrail – $15000 USD of free credits
- SendPulse – $5000 USD of free credits
- Checkmate Equity – 15% off premier onboarding services, 15% off your first year equity administration service, or 50% off premier onboarding when both services are bundled.
Graphic Design Tools
- Canva – PRO free for 30 days
- Deel – Hire contractors for 3 months free, then 30% off your first year.
- LinkedIn Talent Solutions – Post your first job free
- Remote – 50% off 1st employee, 2 months free all other employees for 1 year. Contractors free!
- Alibaba Cloud Credits – up to $20000 USD of free credits
- Amazon Web Services – up to $5000 USD of free credits depending on your startup stage
- Digital Ocean – $50 USD of free credits
- FlashDrive – $200 of free credits
- Google Cloud – up to $100000 USD of free credits
- IBM Cloud Hosting – $12000 USD of free credits
- InstaHost – 6 months for £1
- OVH Cloud – up to €10 000 of services for 12 months
- Oracle – $500 USD of free credits
- Scaleway – €36,000 of free credits
- LOT Network – Free patent troll protection
- Secureframe – $2,000 off your first year
- Vouch – 5% off coverage, plus the dedicated service from our team of Insurance Advisors
- Up to 90% off HubSpot for 2 years
- Overflow – 10% on annual and monthly subscriptions
- Retool – $1000 credits for Retool cloud version & more
- Voiceflow – 20% off your first year of Voiceflow PRO
- Trackabi — a lifetime 50% discount
- Cuttles – 75% annual discount on Grow Plan for Person of Color (POC), Woman or LGBTQ+ founder or co-founder
- Hugo – 20% off Pro plans for new teams
- Odoo – Claim your $1000 credit
- Proto.io – 30 days free
- Rock – 6 months free Pro tier
Sales & Marketing
- Apollo – 20% off annual plans for your first year
- Copysmith – 30% off your first month
- Crowdcast – Get 20% off when you sign up
- GrowSurf – 20% off any paid plan (value of up to $3600/yr)
- Kalendar AI – Founders receive a lifetime 50% discount
- Unbounce – Get a 20% discount on your first three months. Or, if you sign up for an annual plan, you get 20% off your bill for the whole year!
Sales Funnel Services
- GrooveFunnels – Free lifetime access
- Freshworks – $10000 USD of free credits
- Zendesk – 6 months free
- DialPad – 10 free, lifelong seats of Dialpad Talk (business phone lines) and Dialpad Meetings (video conferencing)
- Ruby – 1 month / $200 USD of free answering service
- Skillshare – 3 months of access
Website & Software Development
- Bubble – 30% discount over your first month on a paid monthly plan
- Learningdollars – 5 hours of free software development
- SynapseIndia – 2 hrs. free consultation, 20% discount on your first project, and free 1 yr cloud hosting.
- If you are an enrolled ITC member or are part of the Council’s business incubator then you may contact us to access this benefits package.
- Some benefits may not be valid for all International Trade Council incubated startups and may depend on your business type.
- Some benefits are valid only based on your country of formation, company size, age of your company, number of employees, revenue and/or profitability.
- Remember to use your COMPANY address when applying for a benefit – not your residential address.