Paris, France, June 21 – Recognised as a key market gathering for trade and export finance specialists, financiers and regional business heads, this year’s GTR Europe Trade & Export Finance Conference 2017 will take place in Paris.
This one-day event features sessions addressed by and for corporates, two afternoon streams – one covering key African markets and another analysing the impact of disruptive technology in trade finance – and multiple networking breaks allowing attendees to expand their contact base and gain valuable insights. Expected in attendance are some of the biggest international names such as the Airbus Group, Nokia and Siemens.
“The significance of trade within Europe has of course been at the forefront of the global news agenda over the last year, with discussions over Brexit and the EU, elections throughout the continent and concerns over protectionism from further afield all posing challenges for trading companies, exporters and supporting financiers alike,” says Jeff Ando, Production Director at GTR Events. “This year’s gathering will reflect on all of this whilst hearing first hand from those operating at the ground level of regional and international trade.”
Notable speakers include:
- Christian Eisner, Head of Regional Treasury & Structured Finance EMEA, Nokia
- Guillaume Moreau, Head of Finance Advisory France, Siemens
- Philippe Vogeleer, Director of Advisory, Vodafone
- Fabrice le Saché, Chairman & Co-Founder, Aera Group
- Nicholas Wrigley, Chief Executive Officer, Winch Energy Group
- Guto Davies, Managing Director, Sales & Project Finance, GE Capital; Chairman, Industry Committee, British Exporters Association
- Edward George, Country Head, UK Representative Office & Head of Group Research, Ecobank
- Naeem Khan, Global Head of Trade Finance, Credit Agricole
- George Bellord, Director, BPL Global
- Tom Cools, Director of Finance & Operational Excellence, Advisory Africa, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Olivier Paul, Head of Policy, ICC Banking Commission
- Cedric Teissier, Founding & Executive Member, France Fintech; Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Finexkap
Key supporters of the conference include BPL Global, Crédit Agricole, Standard Chartered and MUFG, as well as the Chamber International, the ICC, the International Association of Financial Executive Institutes and AZ Media.
With such an international crowd, this event is one not to be missed!
For the latest updates on the conference, visit gtreview.com or email Judith at email@example.com