Public opinion is the single most powerful and influential factor in determining whether or not any business or organisation will succeed. The same is true across private and public sectors alike – public opinion having the power to make or break a brand in record time. Just as strong public opinion can propel a business to success in an instant, a poor reputation can have the exact opposite effect. The Internet has made constant and aggressive reputation management more important than ever before – a process orchestrated and managed by PR professionals.
As a profession, public relations is challenging, rewarding and fulfilling equal measures. Along with practical experience and a very specific set of character traits, it takes a strong educational foundation upon which to build a life-long career in PR.
- Topic 1: Introduction to Public Relations
- Topic 2: Differences and Similarities in Public Relations, Advertising and Publicity
- Topic 3: Public Relations’ Tools and Methods
Aims and Objectives of the Course
This course introduces the basics of both the concept of PR and the profession itself.
Start & Finish Dates
Start date – this course can be started at any time.
Duration and Assessment Structure
Course Duration: 20 hrs
Once you submit assignment to the tutor, the tutor marks it and gives you feedback on this. Once you pass the assignment you move on to your next module and this way complete your course.
Who can benefit from the course?
- People who are looking to join the industry at an entry level
- People who are looking to continue studying at a much higher level
- Anyone interested in Public Relations.