Singapore has for decades attracted multinational groups for its pro-business regulatory environment, world-class infrastructure, educated workforce and political stability. It not only attracts foreign investors, it also has a high percentage of foreign workers. The small island nation is in
Singapore has for decades attracted multinational groups for its pro-business regulatory environment, world-class infrastructure, educated workforce and political stability. It not only attracts foreign investors, it also has a high percentage of foreign workers. The small island nation is in short one of the true centers of our global economy.
The pandemic indeed was a wake-up call that the unexpected and the unlikely are more tangible and plausible than anyone previously anticipated. Just like most of the world, Singapore has indeed suffered from pandemic-related headwinds since it started. While these headwinds may persist through 2021 globally, Singapore is placed in a great position to recover with the outlook for 2021 appearing positive. This is largely due to the very disciplined approach Singapore has taken in managing the pandemic and keeping the spread of the coronavirus to very manageable levels. This has resulted in Singapore being ranked as one of the top countries in the world to live and do business in amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
Given the above, The Ministry of Trade and Industry and the Monetary Authority of Singapore predict that the economy can grow more than 6 per cent in 2021 if global demand for the country’s goods and services stays strong enough throughout the year. As such, there’s no better time for investors to take a serious look at expanding and operating in Singapore.
This webinar addresses the important benefits of doing business in Singapore and the following are some of the key topics that will be covered:
- The economic climate in Singapore relative to other Asian countries
- The case for Singapore as a business destination as a gateway to not just Asia but the world.
- Tax incentives, legal system, Government Grants (Covid and Non-Covid Related), Free Trade Agreements and more
- Local business structure options and compliance requirements
- Manpower considerations
At the end of this webinar, you will have the following key takeaways:
- Why Singapore is a great destination for your business expansion plans
- The Key Benefits of Doing Business in Singapore
- The compliance requirements for setting up your company in Singapore .
- What visas might be suitable for your employment in Singapore.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
You are the moderator of this event. Access the live stream
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm SGT
Online / Virtual Event
Ranjani RanganExecutive Director – Changi Travel Services Pte Ltd | Hon. Chairperson- International Trade Council, SEA (Business Support Services– Olimea Advisory Pte Ltd) – SINGAPORE