Description: Announcement of winners of the 2021 Go Global awards The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate the companies that are
Announcement of winners of the 2021 Go Global awards
The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate the companies that are driving the economy forward through their innovations, technologies and strategies.
The Awards bring together hundreds of senior executives from some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, re-manufacturers and exporters, along with representatives from government bodies, trade associations, venture capital firms and financial institutions.
While the Go Global Awards offer the opportunity to be recognized and honored by their peers it also goes beyond winning trophies and citations. The program aims to build a community of manufacturers, exporters and related service providers to support one another, share ideas, create partnerships and build on their existing knowledge and connections.
Winners gain access to unique international platforms through the extensive International Trade Council’s network of more than 176 countries and over 418 professional organizations worldwide.
This is a virtual event via the ITC’s web conference platform. Short-listed delegates will receive a link with a username and password prior to the event.
- Awards Opening Speech
- Introduction of Judges
- Judges each announce 2 awards
- Winner may give a 30 second speech
This will be live-streamed on Facebook and Youtube.
- Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
- Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
- Dr. Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon. United States of America
- Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia. Armenia
- Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia (IDEA). Andalucia, Spain
- Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the USA. United States of America
- James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia. United States of America
- Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
- Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise. Malta
- Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. United States of America
- Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest. Czech Republic
- Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia. Estonia
- Ranjani Rangan, Executive Director, Changi Travel Services. Singapore
- Sirpa Tsimal, Director Investment Promotion at Switzerland Global Enterprise, Switzerland
- Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC. Kazakhstan
Virtual Event Details
You are the moderator of this event. Access the live stream
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Online / Virtual Event
International Trade CouncilThe ITC is an internationally renowned apex chamber of commerce, providing services to chambers, business associations, export councils, government trade agencies and businesses alike.+1 202 869 0988 / email@example.com 712 H Street NE, Washington DC 2002, United States of America