FREE TRADE MISSION TO EUROPE
Between the 19th – 21st October 2022, 500 senior executives and government officials from across the globe will converge in Tallinn, Estonia, to discuss international trade, connect with
Between the 19th – 21st October 2022, 500 senior executives and government officials from across the globe will converge in Tallinn, Estonia, to discuss international trade, connect with one another, learn about doing business globally, gain international exposure for their organizations, meet with potential partners, source new products and/or services and find investment opportunities.
THIS IS A FREE TRADE MISSION – Participants do not pay to attend, although you will need to organize your own travel and accommodation at your own expense.
This event is organized by the International Trade Council and the Estonian Business and Innovation Agency (formerly known as Enterprise Estonia) and the Ukraine Clusters Alliance.
- Gain high-level access to potential customers and key government officials.
- Meet with other C-Level company executives with similar interests.
- Recieve market briefings from industry experts and government officials.
- Meet face-to-face with potential foreign buyers, distributors, agents and suppliers.
- Attend networking receptions and site-visits with high-level officials to further relationship development.
- Learn about trade and investment opportunities – not only in Europe – but also worldwide.
- Become more prepared to enter into international relationships by gaining a deeper understanding of various markets.
- Ability to address potential trade barriers with key government officials that would be difficult to access under normal circumstances.
Not included: Applicants will be required to pay for their own travel and accommodation expenses
19 (Wednesday) 9:30 am - 21 (Friday) 5:00 pm
Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn
Rävala Street 3, Tallinn, 10143, Estonia