Our European Privacy & Security Summit (#EPSS) will discuss regulations, laws, the pandemic and Brexit and help you keep your data safe. About this event
Our European Privacy & Security Summit (#EPSS) will discuss regulations, laws, the pandemic and Brexit and help you keep your data safe.
About this event
The Executive Leaders Network are back with another Virtual Data Protection & Privacy Conference taking place via our online platform.
We live in a data-driven world where almost every transaction and interaction you have with different organisations involves you sharing personal data. You share data online too, every time you visit a website, search for or buy something, use social media or send an email. Sharing data helps make life easier, more convenient and connected. But your data is your data. It belongs to you so it’s important your data is used only in ways you would reasonably expect, and that it stays safe. Our European Privacy & Security Summit (#EPSS) will discuss regulations, laws, the pandemic and Brexit and help you keep you / your customer’s data safe.
Discussion Topics Include:
The Future of Data: Challenges, Ethics, Avoiding Breaches and Crisis Management: Businesses are becoming more aware of the power of data to drive improved business outcomes, and information is now seen as an enterprise asset. However, society on a whole is becoming more informed and concerned with what is done with our personal data and examining data subject rights.
The Face of Things to Come: Digital Transformation and AI Technology: In the last few years, AI technology such as machine learning, blockchain and facial recognition has continued to grow tremendously informing digital transformation strategies. However, the concerns for security and accuracy prove to be a challenge when it comes to data protection, rights, ethics and regulation.
Why consent is becoming one of the most important business KPIs to follow: This session will discuss the privacy transition and the growing importance of consent. Personal data is a key asset for companies, yet consumers are demanding higher transparency and control over their data. Consent really is the future, both in terms of legality and in terms of business KPIs.
Attendees of this event will create their own agenda from our jam-packed content.
- Angela Isom – CPO, AJ Gallagher
- Debbie Evans – DPO, Rentokil
- Emma Martins – DPO, Office of the Data Protection Authority
- Kyle Bennett-Knell – Head of Information Security & Data Protection, The London Clinic
- Lesley Holmes – DPO, MHR
- Sue Gold – Associate General Counsel – Group Privacy, Smiths Group plc
- Victoria Watts – Vice President, Privacy and Global Data Protection Officer, Premier Research
Other Key Topics include:
- GDPR – 3 Years On
- Watertight third party risk management
- The balance between enabling or preventing rapid digital transformation
- Trust and simplification at the heart
- The latest on Vaccine passports
- Diversity & Inclusion – Data Ethics
- Privacy in the Hybrid Workplace
- Legal Round-Up – Summary of global regulation changes
We hope to see you online for a great day of interactive discussions, networking and learning.
Speaker slots and Exhibition enquiries to:
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
22 (Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 23 (Thursday) 11:30 am PST
Online / Virtual Event