Connect your Small Business with the Right Influencer
23nov10:00 am11:30 amConnect your Small Business with the Right Influencer
Influencer marketing is used by big brands around the world to promote their products and services on social media collaborating with trusted personalities with a
Influencer marketing is used by big brands around the world to promote their products and services on social media collaborating with trusted personalities with a high number of followers.
In a world where platforms like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are increasingly popular and consumers trust the opinion of online personalities, implementing influencer marketing as part of a digital marketing plan can be a powerful way to help small businesses promote themselves through social media.
With the right influencers, businesses can find a voice to advocate for their brand.
• How can you identify the right influencers to support your business?
• How can you get influencers endorsement for your products and services?
• How can you build trust and credibility using influencer marketing, so your ideal customers buy from you?
This webinar will answer those questions and more!
– The role of Influencer Marketing as part of a Digital Marketing Plan
– The different types of influencers
– How to select influencers for a successful collaboration.
– The 8 core elements of a strong influencer marketing campaign
– Strategies to get influencer endorsement for their brand, products and services
– The tools to create their own influencer marketing campaign
About the presenter: Marion Di Benedetto of Sierra Marketing
Marion is Strategy Director with Sierra Marketing – a boutique agency driving inspirational and fresh thinking into marketing in the digital economy. Marion founded Sydney based Sierra Marketing in 2007 and since then, has been focused on helping clients to increase productivity and grow their business. She is passionate about problem solving in a business and communication context and loves to simplify communication and marketing strategies. Marion has been part of the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance since 2013. She believes that entrepreneurial thinking is a force that stimulates progress and loves to encourage those she works with to harness the power of entrepreneurial thinking to achieve overall personal and business success and realise their full potential.
Sierra Marketing – https://www.sierramarketing.com.au This workshop is delivered by Enterprise Plus (NRBEC is undertaking a rebranding to Enterprise Plus)
Please note this event is only available for attendees within Australia, International attendees will not be able to join the webinar
Please read the Terms and conditions for working with ASBAS https://asbas.qlbs.com.au/Content/asbas/T&C.pdf
The joining link for this webinar is emailed directly to you from Eventbrite. You will receive an email 2 hours prior to start time then one 10min before commencement. Please check your junk folder for these emails.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Online / Virtual Event