The event will bring together experts from LexisNexis Risk Solutions’ and the city’s leading financial players. About this event With Hong Kong
The event will bring together experts from LexisNexis Risk Solutions’ and the city’s leading financial players.
About this event
With Hong Kong customers increasingly pivoting towards mobile-first and feature-rich solutions to meet their banking and financial needs, only the financial institutions that can offer the most seamless, convenient and secure customer experience will be able to break out in the city’s mature financial playing field.
Asian Banking & Finance, in partnership with LexisNexis Risk Solutions, will be hosting the “Balancing regulatory drivers and customer experience in financial institutions” webinar on 22 July 2021.
The event will bring together experts from LexisNexis Risk Solutions and the city’s leading financial players. It will explore how organizations can build a customer solution which can correlate and consolidate the physical, digital, device, biometrics and behavioral attributes that encompass an identity—and connect financial institutions to predictive fraud analytics and actionable risk decision making intelligence.
The webinar welcomes senior bank executives, subject-matter experts from the top consultancy firms, as well as business leaders and regulators from Hong Kong and Asia’s banking industry.
The webinar will seek to answer questions such as:
- What are the latest digital fraud trends and how do they impact financial institutions?
- What types of fraud are encountered in the digital economy?
- What are the key regulatory drivers from the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and how do they impact financial institutions?
- How can Fintech in Hong Kong gain a competitive-edge through technology innovation?
- What is Global Shared Intelligence and how it can create a seamless digital customer journey?
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Haynes, Senior Director, Asia Pacific, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Cameron Church, Director, Commercial Strategy, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Frederick Yip, Chief Risk Officer, ZA Bank
- Paul Howell, Managing Editor, Asian Banking & Finance (Moderator)
Slots are limited. So we highly advise that you quickly confirm your seat if you are keen to attend.
Please take note that this is an exclusive invite and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do not miss your chance to be part of the webinar!
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 12:10 pm HKT
Online / Virtual Event
Charlton Media GroupCharlton Media Group is a leading business information group with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. We publish in print and online key business magazines for the region, both country based and also regional trade publications. We also organise events associated with our key brands as well as research and bespoke conferences and roundtables for clients.