Contact: Michael Diaz, Jr.
100 SE 2nd Street, Suite 3400 Miami Florida 33131, United States of America
Phone: +1 305 375 9220
Fax: +1 305 375 8050
Diaz Reus is a global legal practice focused on national and transnational parallel proceedings in the following broad areas:
- sovereign, trade, commerce, finance, and fraud;
- civil litigation and arbitration;
- asset identification, location, tracing, and recovery;
- white collar crime, regulatory, and criminal investigations and defense in matters of corruption, bribery, money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OFAC, Specially Designated Nationals, and the Bank Secrecy Act; and,
- politically sensitive investigations including the recovery of U.S. immigration status and visas.
Diaz Reus is well-known and regarded for its work in high-stakes litigation, cross-border transactions, and domestic and international regulatory compliance.