US Business Incubation
The International Trade Council offers a business incubator program designed to help startup businesses grow and succeed in the US market by providing low-cost new market opening services, free mentoring, free expertise, free trade leads and access to investors. You’ll also have the chance to be connected to other entrepreneurs, often with a similar focus as yours.
The International Trade Councils’ Business Incubator Program helps startups to accelerate their business setup in the initial phase, before providing guidance on how to create partnerships with other companies and how to make contact with investors.
What You Receive:
- Subsidized Business Formation. Assistance with complete setup in the USA, including business structure advisory, office location assistance and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Mentorship. Work with the best and brightest mentors from across the globe.
- CEO Roundtables. Solve problems with other entrepreneurs who are working in the trenches.
- Community Forums. Our group of founders are there for you when you need help. They can offer advice based on experience and help you along your entrepreneurial journey.
- Introductions. We can provide introductions to our global network of carefully curated businesses.
- Access to Investors. We know what excites investors and what they want. We can help evaluate your investor pitches and provide you with investor contacts and business introductions when the time is right.