Benefits of Using Bill of Lading Data
Benefits for Exporters
- Find customers for almost any type of product based on HS Code and/or product description.
- Pin-point high-rate customers based on actual purchasing history.
- Find top markets for the products your company exports.
- Monitor your contractual agreements with customers.
- Analyze your competitors’ import and export transactions.
- See competitors’ suppliers.
- Understand competitors’ pricing.
- Detect product diversions to gray markets, parallel imports, other illicit movements of trade goods.
- Spot shifts in product trade flows that could impact pricing.
- Compare prices paid between buyers.
Benefits for Shipping Companies
- Target customers based on historic movement of cargos.
- Target customers based on port(s) of origin and/or destination.
- Analyze trade lanes and peak season high-rated lighting’s by countries main ports.
- Focus on customers with specific cargo types.
- Uncover opportunities to provide freight and warehousing services.
- View details about each party to the trade (including the consignee, shipper and transportation provider).
- Analyze your competitors freight movements.
Evaluate best practices for cargo seasoning and trading lines.
The service is completely free of charge to our members (monthly quantity of exportable data depends on membership level and requests for exported bills of lading must be made manually to your assigned trade commissioner).