Our Four Areas of Focus
- Share information on trade-related opportunities, standards and regulations.
- Create relevant partnerships with appropriate trade and investment agencies, industry bodies, business, entrepreneurs, educational institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Promote the development of educational tools that teach good corporate governance.
- Support legislators and businesses to work more effectively, creatively and collaboratively.
- Engage in educational advisory services and activities .
- Nurture future leaders.
- Prioritize the development of human and economic resources within the jurisdictions of the Council’s constituents.
- Coordinate international workforce and business development strategies.
- Promote understanding and nurture bi-national business growth.
- Publicize cultural, educational, social, and geographical opportunities of constituent members.
- Provide technical assistance to trade and investment agencies, industry bodies, business and entrepreneurs.
- Promote initiatives that improve infrastructure and the lives of the communities in which our constituent members operate.
- Provide trade and investment agencies, industry bodies, business and entrepreneurs with the appropriate tools to support their economic development plans.
- Assist with planning for pre-venture and existing business developments.
- Develop and promote public-private partnerships committed to improving and diversifying local economies.
- Research new technologies and services that have the potential to impact economic growth.
- Increase international trade and investment opportunities for the Council’s constituent members.
- Promote long-term economic competitiveness.
- Promote the development of commercial solutions to environmental challenges.
- Advance industry standards, regulation and public policies that ensure vibrant, just, and sustainable economies.